- Latest Products
- April 15 2018
- March 30 2018
- March 15 2018
Building Blocks for Organic Semiconductors
J&K provide novel building blocks with reliable quality and high performance for laboratory research and large scale manufacturing in the synthesis of organic semiconductor materials, including anthracenes, benzofurans, carbazoles, etc.
Anthracenes and Anthraquinones:
|967212||10-(2-Naphthyl)anthracene-9-boronic acid, 98%, contains varying amounts of anhydride||597554-03-5||Pricing|
|946735||Benzofuran-2-boronic acid, 98%, contains varying amounts of anhydride||98437-24-2||Pricing|
|960066||4-(Dibenzofuranyl)boronic acid, 98%, contains varying amounts of anhydride||100124-06-9||Pricing|
|214030||6-tert-Butoxy-6-oxohexylzinc bromide 0.5 M in Tetrahydrofuran||1141980-62-2||Pricing|
|913940||4-(9H-Carbazol-9-yl)phenylboronic acid, 97%, contains varying amounts of anhydride||419536-33-7||Pricing|
|1420466||9-Phenylcarbazole-3-boronic acid, 95%, contains varying amounts of anhydride||854952-58-2||Pricing|
Carbolong – Novel multifunctional chain compounds of multiple alkynyl groups
Carbolong is a new class of multi-functional chain compounds containing multiple alkynyl groups.
They have the following advantages：
1. High activity and good selectivity: Contains two excellent reactivity structure units propargyl alcohol and bialkynl;
2. High efficiency: Be able to achieve a variety of metal heteroaromatic aromatic ring construction- Carbolong complexes by one- pot;
3. Unique: Exclusive supply worldwide;
4. Rich application areas: The application in the field of metal heterocyclic chemistry has achieved initial success. It has a good space for development in the field of organic synthesis and metal organic chemistry and can also be used to develop a new synthetic method chemistry；
Carbolong complex: Carbolong combined with transition metals
1).These Carbolong complex are very stable, some of which are stable up to 200°C in air;
2).In addition, these novel Carbolong complexes have broad absorption from ultraviolet-visible to the near-infrared region and significant photothermal properties, provide a promising material for biomedicine and solar energy utilization;  - 
|2667435||Carbolong 1, 97%||2044201-37-6||Pricing|
|2667436||Carbolong 2, 96%||2044201-31-0||Pricing|
|2667437||Carbolong 3, 96%||2044201-43-4||Pricing|
|2667438||Carbolong 4, 96%||2044202-03-9||Pricing|
|2667439||Carbolong 5, 96%||2044202-42-6||Pricing|
|2667440||Carbolong 9, 96%||Pricing|
Novel Radical Fluoroalkylation Reagents
Novel products: These radical fluoroalkylation reagents are first synthesized in 2015, and could react with a wide range of scope of substrates such as alkene, isocyanides, thiols, etc. [1-5] They could be applied in modern pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, and materials；
 He, Z.; Tan, P.; Ni, C.; Hu, J. Org. Lett. 2015, 17, 1838.；
 Huang, Z.; Matsubara, O.; Jia, S.; Tokunaga, E.; Shibata, N. Org. Lett. 2017, 19, 934−937；
 Fang, J.; Shen, W.; Ao, G.; Liu, F.; Org. Chem. Front., 2017, 4, 2049;
 Konik, Y.; Kudrjashova, M.; Konrad, N.; Kaabel, S.; Järving, I.; Lopp, M.; Kananovich, D. G. Org. Biomol. Chem., 2017,15, 4635;
 Ma, J.; Liu, Q.; Lu, G.; Yi, W.; J. Fluorine Chem. 2017, 193, 113;
|2465675||Sodium difluoromethanesulfinate, 98%||275818-95-6||Pricing|
|2465682||Sodium fluoromethanesulfinate, 98%||1661836-10-7||Pricing|
Novel ‘Independence’ Mitophagy Fluorescent Probe HQO
Mitochondria are the energy factories of cells; their function involves a number of important physiological processes such as cell metabolism, signaling, differentiation, growth, and apoptosis. Mitophagy is the process by which cells remove damaged or senescent mitochondria and circulate their constituent elements. Therefore, the study of mitophagy is of great significance. Currently, the study of mitophagy is done mainly by antibody or fluorescent protein labeling methods, or mitochondrial fluorescence probe and lysosome fluorescence probe combined detection. However, the former is a complex operation with limited application in living cells, while the latter has limited specificity.
The pH-sensitive fluorescent probe HQO does not need to be used in combination with other probes, and can enter the living cells for selective enrichment in mitochondria. When the mitochondria undergo autophagy to form autophagy lysosomes, the microenvironmental pH decreases, leading to HQO protonation; the fluorescence excitation and emission wavelengths of protonated HQO all undergo red shift (Stokes shift greater than 100 nm). Due to the different pH values in the microenvironment, HQO shows different colors of fluorescence in mitochondria and autophagy lysosomes. The normal mitochondria and damaged mitochondria coated with autophagy lysosomes can thereby be clearly distinguished. HQO molecules can accurately locate mitochondria and accurately trace mitophagy. This probe molecule provides a new research method for studying mitochondrial metabolism and provides an effective tool for screening mitophagy inhibitors and accelerators.
HQO has two excitations and corresponding emission wavelengths, one tracer mitochondria, one tracer autophagy lysosome, and offers elucidation of autophagic flow processes through two wavelength changes. Compared with conventional autophagy detection methods, it has the following advantages:
1. Simpler sample preparation;
2. Less steps, supplies and tools;
3. Specificity clearly indicates the process whereby mitochondria are phagocytosed to form autophagy lysosomes, and can accurately indicate that local mitochondria phagocytosed;
Fig.1 HQO and HQO tracing live mitophagy process schematic
Instructions for use of HQO probe:
1) Cell culture: Cells are planted in confocal Petri dishes. Cell density and culture time vary according to different experiment parameters.
2) Induction of autophagy and cell staining: Induction of autophagy in appropriate conditions (such as serum-free medium, PBS or autophagic activator treatment, etc.). HQO (10 μM) in serum-free medium is added to the culture dish and incubated at 37 ° C for 10 min, washed one to three times with PBS.
3) Confocal imaging: 559 nm excitation, 570-610 nm emission wavelength for tracing the fluorescence of normal mitochondria; 635 nm excitation, 650-730 nm emission wavelength for tracing the fluorescence of autophagy lysosomes.
Other fluorescent probe products:
|433521||D-Luciferin potassium salt, 98%||115144-35-9||Pricing|
|2668726||3,9-dihydro-1,3-dioxopyrido[3,4,5-gh][1,2,4]triazolo[1,5-a]perimidine-2(1h)-hexanoic acid, 98%||1359819-97-8||Pricing|